So many crazy things have happened this week and all I can do is laugh. It’s the best reaction, I think. I’m linking up for Friday 5. Five random stories from the week and five photos.
1. My 3.5-year-old doesn’t want to nap anymore. I can usually get him to nap (LATE) on the weekends, but during the week he is rebelling. He thinks if he talks to his babysitter long enough he just doesn’t have to fall asleep. He talks about how if he eats meat he’ll grow up to be a big, strong dinosaur. And how it’s a new day and it’s sunny and can he sleep in the sun? I mean, come on.
2. One of those non-nap days, we came home and he was just exhausted. He went into the bathroom and after a while I heard him playing. I thought he was maybe in the empty bathtub. Nope. Totally playing in the toilet. After he’d used it. And hadn’t flushed.
He had an immediate bath. I mean, COME ON.
3. I made my goal for my Florida events! I may even have a couple of extra people and I am beyond excited! If all works out and everyone attends, we’ll have doubled attendance since the last two events in Florida. Not bad for my first time planning alumni events in Florida! (Also, I have kick-butt students helping me out with phone calls. The best students ever.)
4. Do you watch Grey’s Anatomy? I’m hooked on the show and even though it can get super awful and cheesy sometimes, right now it’s intense. I’m not going to be home next Thursday and I’m trying to plan my free time around watching the show. This is obviously not an important thing to stress over…except I’m really, really hooked.
5. We are set to have 60 degree temperatures this weekend and I cannot wait. If it isn’t going to snow, it might as well be spring, right? Right. The husband has disc golf plans, and I’m making outside plans for me and the boy. (Hopefully he’ll also take a nap in the afternoon.)
How is your week going?