It’s been a few weeks since I’ve done a proper Friday 5 post and linked up with EmmyMom, but here I am!
1. I ran 2.25 miles on the treadmill on Wednesday. That’s the furthest I’ve run in weeks. I hate being sick, but also being injured because of a stupid fall. My knee is still sore from my fall on Sunday. I don’t believe it’s serious, it’s just sore. And 2.25 miles. Excited.
2. The husband and I went to an actual concert this week. MIDWEEK CONCERTS FOR THE FREAKING WIN! It’s been a looooooong time since I’ve been to the Grey Eagle and even longer since I’ve been able to go to a concert on a Thursday night! (Thanks to my mom for watching our boy!)
3. It snowed on Monday night. On Tuesday morning, I told my son that it was a surprise snow and he wants presents now. So that obviously didn’t work the way I wanted it to. (He was SUPER excited about the snow, and keeps expecting “surprise snow” when he wakes up in the morning.) He also told me that he needed to “eat the snow all gone.” My boy loves eating fresh snow. It’s a little weird.
4. We’re hoping to attend the holiday parade tomorrow – our son’s first parade! I’m hoping all works out logistically, but it’s looking like it’ll be a good sunny day. *fingers crossed*
5. I’m reallyyyyyy excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks. Really. Like, really, really.
What have you been up to this week?