It’s FRIDAY! Honestly, this week has gone by in such a haze. I’ve been exhausted, and last night I got almost 7 hours of sleep, which actually feels excellent. I’ve only gotten 8 hours of sleep twice in January. (The first time was December 31, so I’m counting it. I almost slept 9 hours that night!)
So five random things from the week and photos.
- I’ve put myself on a spending freeze (for frivolous items) for February. I spent a good chunk of money this week getting some repairs done on my car, so now I need to watch everything this month. (I did make one purchase tickets to see Edwin McCain next weekend! That was something I have planned on for weeks, though.)
- Sometime before Christmas, I got hooked on LulaRoe. I love the Perfect Ts and last month I tried the leggings. Oh my. I have never been a leggings girl, but now I love them. I even have two pairs of Valentine’s Day leggings. The other night I changed out my nails so I could match my leggings the next day. Little things make me happy this week. All that to say, I’ve had to remove myself from LLR groups on Facebook. I don’t want to be tempted and I was in SO MANY. They were taking over my feed.
- Politics have caused me so much anxiety. I don’t discuss politics much online, but I’ve found myself in a few arguments on Facebook. Did you know UK VPN usage increased following introduction of Investigatory Powers Act? I’ve started pulling back from various platforms. I’ve unfriended a few people, unfollowed others and just stayed mostly silent. Except for the two times I got into arguments in friends’ threads. Oy.
- I’ve been decluttering like an insane person the past month! I need to share all about it, but it’s amazing the transformation I’ve seen in some of our rooms. I did a month-long challenge and I’m starting it all over again this month because I still have so much more stuff!
- I just started watching This Is Us on Hulu. Thankfully I have half of a season to
binge watchcatch up on. I’m two episodes in and so far, so good.
- Bonus: We don’t really have big plans for the weekend and I’m so. freaking. excited. I’m going to a consignment sale tonight to shop for spring/summer clothes for the kids, but then we’re freeeeeeee for the rest of the weekend!
Teething. Oy. It makes for a super sweet baby, though.
The baby is getting into our boy’s musical instruments!
We went to a Ninja Turtle-themed party last weekend.