1. I have lost some of my writing mojo this week. I have been choosing sleep over writing. And I don’t think I’m sorry about that.
2. We’re going to a wedding this evening! It’s been a few years since we’ve attended a wedding (I think the last one we attended, I was 7 months pregnant.) Our friends are definitely in the baby phase of life, so this is an exciting change to the weekend.
3. Parenting has been tough this week. My almost 4-year-old and I fight in the mornings. It’s such a rush to get dressed and out the door, and I find that we’re not having as much fun as we should be. He and I are planning time to ourselves tomorrow, so hopefully we can get back on track. It’s just been a lot of negative energy and I’m not a fan of it.
4. While I’ve lost some of my mojo with the fun things in life, I think I’ve found more of it at work. Is that crazy? I’ve pulled off some cool things at work (involving our donations page and implementing events on our website.) These things should have been done forever ago, but they weren’t and now I have such a feeling of accomplishment for making them happen.
5. I went to a friend’s pottery show last night and I’m SO excited she re-started her pottery business. She does fantastic work, and I have a new vase and a few bowls. I could have kept shopping, but I would have eventually run out of money.