1. My baby (almost 4 years old!) began preschool this week and so far he appears to be adjusting SO well! He comes home with so many stories, and for three evenings he sits at the dinner table, eats almost his entire meal and talks to us the entire time. It’s such a change.
2. I haven’t really run since my half marathon 2 weeks ago. I feel a little like a slacker. I’m trying some new things in the fitness world, and hoping to see different results (for example, a little weight loss would be nice.) Running makes me hungry and I tend to gain weight when I train for a race….and that’s exactly what has happened with that half marathon. Bummer.
3. I had Lucas sign my dad’s Father’s Day card this week – and he wrote his own “A” and “S”! I couldn’t believe it! I took a picture of the card, but didn’t post it anywhere since the card isn’t in my dad’s hands yet. I was just so impressed. That kid amazes me every day.
4. I’m thinking of getting a new phone later this summer. I have the iPhone 5, and I have the smallest amount of storage – 16GB. I could get the 5S with 32GB for less than the 6 with similar storage (and I like that the 5S isn’t as large as the 6.) What are your thoughts? Should I go for the 6?
5. I’m ready for a long weekend of sleep. I need more than 5 or 6 hours of sleep at night, and I haven’t been getting that lately. I’m feeling it.
Linking up with EmmyMom for Friday 5.