I’m in denial that Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away. Is anyone else feeling this way?
1. I haven’t had a “normal” work week in what feels like forever. Appointments, taking personal time, sick time (when the boy was fighting his virus.) They’re all taking over. I don’t think I’ll have a regular week until December. It’s a little nuts.
2. Yesterday I took a half day to take the boy to the doctor for a physical. I traveled to each corner of the city before I drove to work. A half day spent in the car.
3. Preschool has made my child a much more loving child. He spontaneously gives hugs, apologizes for random things. It’s really sweet, and even his teachers have noted the change.
4. My husband has been at a conference the past couple of days, and for the past two nights, Lucas has insisted one of his Transformers be tucked into bed next to me (in Kenny’s spot.) It’s cute…but I keep forgetting to put the Transformer back in bed before Lucas runs into my room in the morning. He gets confused about why Optimus Prime isn’t still sleeping.
5. Lucas has grown an inch since September. I’m going to go broke just making sure he has pants that fit. I thought we were done with growth spurts for a couple of months, but nope. The kid just keeps getting taller. (Hoping he’ll get height like my brother.) 😉
Any plans this weekend?
Linking up with Emmy for Friday 5