Considering the exhaustion I feel today, Friday 5 is perfect for me – a total brain dump of things that have happened this week.
1. I had two days off this week for spring break. I LOVE that part of my job. Christmas break, spring break…they’re definitely perks. I kept the 3-year-old home from daycare on Monday, and he went for about half the day on Tuesday (I had several errands that weren’t kid-friendly that I needed to take care of.)
2. I stopped at Sam’s Club on Tuesday to price tires. I ended up buying a set of four tires. I mean….it was a little surreal. Also I can’t believe that was on Tuesday! Just a couple days ago!
3. I’m traveling for work right now. We were in Raleigh Wednesday, Charlotte Thursday and heading home later today. It’s been a really good trip. I’ve planned two alumni events and they’ve gone over so well. (We’re also representing our school at a conference, which is why we’re not home yet.)
4. My colleagues are so fun when we travel together. I haven’t laughed this much since the last trip we took. I’m so lucky to work with great people.
5. I think I’m allergic to the soap I used to wash my face on Wednesday night. Seriously. My face itches so much and that was the only change in routine that night.
What are you up to this week?