5 Thankful-related items for today’s Friday 5!
1. I’m thankful this year more than ever that I have a university’s schedule and get an extended Thanksgiving (and Christmas!) break. It’s nice and always needed by this time of the year.
2. Our son is completely off his sleep schedule. Skipping or taking short naps. Going to bed at least an hour late. For about a week before traveling, he was sleeping through the night again and staying in his bed. I’m thankful for that.
3. Shopping Black Friday is not what it used to be for me. I went to Walmart with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law last night and I’m really thankful we made it out without harm. It was crazy.
4. I’m thankful that my body mostly held up for a 3.1-mile run yesterday. I’m definitely feeling it now, but I’m happy that my body seems to be a little slower and not completely broken. It really came through for me. 🙂
5. Pretty sure I’m also thankful for my Kindle. Love that thing and I have read so many books during our Thanksgiving trip.
How was your week?