1. I’m at my fourth Type-A Parent Conference! It’s held in Atlanta (where it was also held last year) and I’ve just had the BEST time catching up with blogging friends I’ve made over the years. I’ve even reconnected with a few local blogging friends who I haven’t seen in a while. (I think of Asheville as being SO big, yet so small.)
2. I’m really excited about all of the things I’m hoping to learn this weekend! I’m always looking to figure out the blogging/social media world and I just think learning new tips and tricks is the most fun thing.
3. If you have never attending a blogging conference, I recommend it. I can’t recommend it ENOUGH. This one is particularly great, but I think conferences with “your people” can be so inspiring.
4. I miss my boys. (the toddler and the husband.) I was excited not to have to battle bedtime, but I still miss the craziness of home. I think time away is beneficial for all parties involved – just as long as it isn’t TOO much time!
5. By the time this post publishes, I’m hoping to have already worked out. I’m waking up at 5:15 to work out (!!!) but exercise is important to me, and I want to be sure I’m getting it in. Still. 5:15. So. Early.