Linking up for Friday 5 again. Five thoughts. Five photos. All from this week.
1. It’s been a whirlwind week. I feel like I could sleep for days, but then I’d miss out on all the stuff. I’ve been so extremely busy at work and at home. The husband comes home tonight, so hopefully I can get 5 minutes of downtime. Maybe.
2. Do you watch Grey’s Anatomy? The show was lagging for me for a while, and then before Christmas, they caught me again. After last Thursday’s episode, I couldn’t WAIT for this Thursday. And the show didn’t disappoint this week. I hope they can keep it up. (I know. I’ve been busy, but I managed to fit in almost an hour of television, while multitasking.)
3. I just purchased Jillian Michaels’ one-week shred workout dvd. I’m anxious to try it. Not sure if I’ll start it this weekend or hold off one more week, but something’s got to give and I’m excited to try a new workout.
4. Spring break. I love that I even get part of next week off. We had ice overnight and we’re looking at highs in the upper 60s on Monday and Tuesday. This winter can go away anytime now. I’m excited for some consistent spring weather!
5. I owe you (myself) a 30-month update on the toddler. He’s doing so much! My dad asked me yesterday, “what new words is Lucas saying?” I had to tell him that Lucas doesn’t just say random words – he’s speaking complete sentences. And the kid is starting to sound out words and READ. I’m just blown away by him every day.