I’m going to link up with Emmy Mom again this week for Friday 5. It’s been an interesting week.
1. I’ve been in Indianapolis since Tuesday. It’s been a fun trip, but I’m so ready to be home. I’ve been here (I’m technically traveling today) for a conference all for people new to the alumni relations field. I’ve really enjoyed meeting other people in similar positions to mine, but I am a little tired of talking about my job all the time. (I think this happens in general at conferences.)
2. I FaceTimed with my husband and son a couple of times this week. My toddler was a little thrown off by FaceTime. The first time he ran through the house looking for me. The second time, he wanted to put the phone (or, rather, put “mommy”) in a box. #FaceTimeFail
3. I went running twice this week! That’s a new recent record for me! I thoroughly enjoyed Tuesday’s run when I first landed in Indy. I did a treadmill run on Wednesday. Blech.
4. I’m running race this weekend with Bari! It’s a 10k. And then I’m going to plan out my training for April and May so I can be somewhat prepared for Downhill at Dawn in June.
5. My boarding passes for my flights today will hopefully be all done electronically. I’ve never solely relied on my phone for things such as airline boarding passes. Fingers crossed it works!
Now for photos…..