I’m due for a brain dump on the old blog, don’t you think? So I thought it would be fun to do a “what I’m loving Wednesday” post. Focus on the positive and share the good stuff happening in my life.
1. Fall days, and even the time change. It’s forcing me to make sure I pick the toddler up earlier from daycare so I know he’s getting some outside time. (I don’t know exactly how much outdoors play they’re getting, so I like to make sure he’s getting at least 30-45 minutes or more of play outside.) Earlier this week, he handed me a rake and said, “mommy! Clean the grass!” so I raked a pile of leaves for him. Needless to say, I’ve mulched and bagged over 20 bags of leaves – and that’s only half of the back yard.
I’m not supposed to be complaining here, so I’ll just let you see the leaves and how much fun the toddler is having with said leaves.
2. Biltmore in the fall. (And check back later this week because I have a really fun post and opportunity coming up that you will NOT want to miss!)
3. The Timehop app. Without it, I wouldn’t have seen this video yesterday. One year ago I caught my little guy saying “shoe” and “thank you” on video. Today he speaks sentences like, “I sit in the chair!” and “this MY shoe!” Watching him this past year has been so fun.
4. Chloe. She’s been very chatty lately and I like that I get to work from home with her by my side or in my lap. (She’s sleeping next to me as I type.)
5. Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter. The crunchy kind. I’ve only been to Trader Joe’s four times since they opened in Asheville back in September. I’m surprised I’m not going there every day. Also, how did Asheville go this long without a TJs? Shameful.
What are you loving today?