I was tagged by Shannon and didn’t think I could put this off, since I did SO much today, and I doubt I’ll do much to talk about tomorrow. So. Here goes…
4 things I did today:
1. Did crafty things, like made cards
2. Had lunch and dinner out with friends and family (Olive Garden and Carrabbas!)
3. Visited with Lena and her baby
4. Made a purple cake. Yes, purple.
4 things on my to-do list:
1. Get to bed early tonight – earlier than 11.
2. Watch a portion of the debate (but, I’m typing now, so I’m not really watching it.)
3. Run…sometime this week…
4. Start on my Zac Brown story for next week’s Take 5.
4 of my guiltiest pleasures:
1. Project Runway, Rachel Zoe Project, anything on Bravo.
2. Chick lit (Nicholas Sparks, Jane Green, Emily Giffen and many more)
3. Bread. Oh how I heart the bread at Olive Garden and Carrabbas
4. Diet Pepsi.
4 random facts about me:
1. I love that most of my family drives a Saturn, including me. I think it’s cool.
2. I’m such a computer geek. I like working on websites and redesigning mine – though it doesn’t happen often.
3. I so want to visit London one day…and Hawaii.
4. My circle of friends from middle and high school is still my circle. I don’t allow people to not stay in touch, if I really want to keep them around. (Wouldn’t you agree April, Stephanie, Missy?)