I’m back from vacation (even though I never took a true break from blogging.) Just a few miscellaneous items for this Monday morning.
1. I think that I’m done traveling for the summer. (My husband, however, has one more trip.) I’m kind of excited about this fact. It’s time to “vacation” in my own city!
2. Have you seen the Stream of Consciousness Saturday posts yet? If not, check them out, and link up this coming weekend! It literally will take just over 5 minutes. Five minutes for blogging, and about a minute to link up.
3. Have you traveled anywhere this summer? If so, where have you gone?
4. We came home to a gajillion fruit flies in our house. We emptied all trash cans, all dishes were clean, the garbage disposal had even been run before we left. We forgot about the compost under our sink. I could kick myself right now. (A bowl of vinegar + a few drops of dish detergent seem to be helping, but ohmygosh the fruit flies. Ugh.)
5. My husband and I are doing the Weight Watchers Simple Start program this week and next. Day one was yesterday and it was tough. My body has a love/hate relationship with carbs and processed foods. (The difference this time versus last time I did Simple Start is that I’m not really using the fat free products WW loves to promote. We’re focusing on the whole foods, fruits and vegetables.)
6. I think my son is excited to be home. While he had a blast on our trip, he has slept the best this weekend since we’ve been home. And bedtime has been SO much easier. No fighting.
It’s Monday! What are you up to today?