It’s Monday. And I finally have an excuse for random lists. Miscellany Monday.
1. I overbooked myself for lunch today. The husband goes back to work (full-time, since he’s really been working a lot this summer) later this week. We decided today would be a great day for lunch, and I forgot about my lunch meeting at noon. Luckily, my husband and I are really an old couple trapped in 30-something-year-old bodies, and he was ready for lunch at 11:15 a.m. Oh, and he’ll be eating dinner by 5 p.m. I managed to go to both lunches, and only ate one of them.
2. I’m donating blood on Wednesday. Thankfully, I remembered to put it in my calendar today (even though I scheduled the appointment last week.)
3. Two weeks ago, my phone was replaced with a non-broken version (same phone) and I forgot to transfer my calendar items. I think I definitely screwed up on that one.
4. We’re expecting a lot of family visiting in October/November. This has me excited and scared. Excited because people never visit us. Scared because we had plans to decorate/finish our downstairs room, and it’s still just a dumping grounds for my craft stuff. *sigh*
5. I ran 7 miles on Saturday. My legs bothered me when I ran 2 miles this morning. That can’t be good…right?
6. I’m wondering if I can wake up super early on Friday and run 8 miles.
7. Programming is kicking my butt lately. That’s what I do for a living now (well, for the past year), and it’s h-a-r-d. Every day is a learning experience for me. I just wish it was a little easier sometimes.
8. I need to post new cute photos of Chloe (the cat.) She’s been super sweet lately, even when I forgot to feed her three times the week my husband was away.
9. I’m closing in on 1000 posts on my blog. 1000. I feel like we should all party on that day (which will be in the next week or so!)
10. If you’ve read this much, thanks. 🙂