Miscellany Monday again. I had hoped to get this posted earlier, but alas. That did not happen.
1. I pulled out a few holiday-centric movies last night. I watched “While You Were Sleeping” and remembered why I love that movie so much. (I also enjoy watching “Love Actually” during the holidays.)
2. We saw “About Time” this weekend. I can’t wait for it to come out on blu ray. I’m definitely adding it to my collection.
3. Have you entered my Biltmore tickets giveaway or the ZonePerfect bars giveaway? They’re both so great (in their own ways) and they end this week. (It’s rare that I run two giveaways at the same time – or even this close together, but I really wanted to get these out there and completed before Thanksgiving!)
The view as we exited Biltmore. Pretty, right?
4. Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week? Where has this year gone?
7. We met up with my former editor and a former colleague (both really fun friends of mine) last night. My former editor moved to Ohio 9 years ago. He was one of the best bosses ever. And Jason was one of the friends laid off at the same time as me. It was so great seeing both of them last night.