1. We were in Kentucky this weekend. We got back late yesterday afternoon and I’m totally feeling like it’s Monday.
2. We’re having plumbing issues (that are being dealt with as I type) and I’m just hoping/praying/wishing it would be a cheap fix. I need a cheap fix. (You hear that, plumber dude?)
3. I took so few photos on my phone(s) this weekend, and hundreds on my real camera. Now I need to download/resize/edit and upload. There are some really fun pictures on my camera.
4. I haven’t worked out or run since Wednesday. It’s bad. And I now have two local races I want to sign up for. I need to start running.
5. Do you scrapbook or do Project Life? I’m considering scrapbooking by month (rather than week because I don’t know if I could do that) starting in January. I love scrapbooking when I take the time to do it, and lately I’ve been playing with Project Life. I have a summer 2013 album I’ve been working on and I’d love to share the pages with everyone one day soon.
6. I believe we’ve hit the terrible 2s stage. It’s awful. I would like my sweet boy back, please.
(oh look. there he is…sleeping!)
And for Monday, that’s a wrap. Hope you’re day is going well! (Also, in case you haven’t entered yet, be sure to check out the Classic Fall Giveaway! There are a few more days left to enter.)