Mother’s Day is less than a month away and I haven’t found a mom (or any female, for that matter) who does not enjoy a day to herself, being pampered and just relaxing. While I can’t guarantee anyone a day free from all obligations, I can assist in making sure someone feels pampered. I’ve teamed up with Julie and Susanna to bring you this amazing Mother’s Day gift basket giveaway!
This gift is basically a spa day in a basket. If you could throw in a long hot (uninterrupted!) bath, I’d be set.
One lucky person will win the following:
- Sparkling Wine from Biltmore Estate
- 1lb locally-roasted roasted coffee from Panacea Coffeehouse in Waynesville, NC
- Sleep mask from Sleep Swag
- 15 ml bottle of Lavender essential oil from Young Living
- Sterling silver dangle earrings from Jewels that Dance
- Notepad bundle from My Sticky Quotes
- Cold/hot aluminum drinking bottle from Honest Kids
- 2 Sheets of Jamberry nail wraps (in Black Floral and Rose Quartz Lotus)
This gift basket is valued at $300! And is sure to make someone’s day. If you decide to keep the basket for yourself, I will not judge. I promise.
Mother’s Day this year is going to be extra different and special for us. We’re welcoming our baby girl any day now, and I am hoping I’ll be coming out of the early week newborn fog by Mother’s Day weekend. In the past, we tend to do lunch or dinner with my mom and grandma (we’re fortunate they live so close to us) and try to keep things relatively low key. I imagine we’ll be doing lunch/dinner at home, though I’m sure my son will want to eat out. The boy loves a good restaurant.
How do you celebrate Mother’s Day for your mom or the mother in your life?