Mother’s Day is coming up! (So, dads, you better be prepared.) I actually have emailed my husband gift ideas for myself and thought I’d share some of my favorite things. Also, can I just purchase all of the below for myself?
My top five Mother’s Day gifts….
1. Jewelry. I personally am hoping to get this necklace and even if I don’t receive it as a gift, I may end up ordering it. For Christmas, I received a ring with my son’s birthstone in it. I wear it every single day. Last year, I received a necklace. It’s a little fancy to wear every day, but I do wear it on special occasions.
2. Photos. Photos are good for gifts all year long, but especially for holidays. Go a step further with canvas prints. There are a lot of great deals out there (I get a lot of deals from plumdistrict.com and on groupon.com.)
3. Have a lot of photos? Go with a photo book. You know I love Blurb. I did photo books for the grandparents at Christmas, and they were a hit.
4. Spa days. And time for a spa day. I still have a gift certificate from Christmas for an hour-long massage. I need to cash that sucker in soon. I am also anxious to get a pedicure, but all of these things take time – so if you splurge for a massage or a manicure/pedicure, be sure to give that mom some time to do these things.
5. Gift certificate for house cleaning. My time is limited. My house gets messy and needs a really great spring cleaning. Almost a year ago, we used our first Groupon for house cleaning services. It was the best day ever. We bought another deal for house cleaning about 6 months later. It was even better. In fact, I may go check out deals right now for house cleaning.
What would you add to this list?