I’m not sure how my friend is handling the wait she and her husband have to endure while waiting to hear new information on the impending adoption of their daughter. She’s a much better person than me.
It’s been a whole 13 hours since our offer was submitted, and I can’t stand this wait to hear whether or not they’re going to shoot us down. (I’m pretty sure they’ll counter offer, but get on with it already…) At least I slept last night. The night before, Kenny was SO anxious and couldn’t sleep – and he kept waking me up with his tossing, turning and getting out of bed. Didn’t happen last night.
But now I just wish we’d hear something. As soon as I know more info, I’ll post a link to the house. Don’t want to get our hopes up too much, but wouldn’t it be cool if we were moved in before Christmas?
Update: Got a counter offer at 11:15 – we countered their counter. Love it!
Another update: After a few counter offers, we came to an agreement. We should be getting the house. Just waiting on them to sign the paperwork, so we can “officially” be under contract!