It’s November 1….which means it’s time to reflect back on the great things that happened in October (or today, because one of my things is technically November, but it’s a good one.) If you have 10 things to smile about (which I’m sure you do), link up over at Emmy Mom!
10. I’ve been home with this little guy every day. Love.
9. I started running again!
8. It’s fall. My favorite time of year. I love the fall colors – even in my own yard and neighborhood.
7. My birthday was early in the month. And I ordered a fancy new camera that happened to arrive on my birthday.
6. We took Lucas to his first corn maze. 🙂
5. I finally ordered birth announcements – and they’ve arrived. Now I just have to address them and send them on their way. They’re pretty cute. 🙂
4. Lucas got to meet his grandpa for the first time. I think it’s safe to say that they love each other.
3. I ran my first race of 2011 – and since giving birth less than 9 weeks ago.
2. My brother booked his tickets home for Christmas. This will be the first Christmas I’ve spent with him in four years!
1. Not too many people knew that my dad has been battling cancer for the past few months. It was the reason he didn’t get to meet Lucas when he was born, and had to wait until October to travel to Asheville. (And if my dad knew I was talking about this online, he’d probably get upset. Oh well!) Today he found out that all of his labs and scans show the cancer is gone! That’s a huge thing to smile about!