Can you believe that fall is almost officially here? No? (I can’t believe it either.)
I’m linking up with Elaine for another month of Old School Blogging…this time, the fall edition! I love fall, though this fall I’m a litttttle stressed out with work. I’m trying to embrace it. For real.
1. What Fall traditions do you have? We go to the corn maze and I’m hoping we can do some apple picking at local orchard this year. I’d love to take our son on a hike one weekend, but our weekends are filling up like mad.
2. What is your favorite fall recipe? Pumpkin pancakes! We actually are planning on having friends over for “brinner” soon. Breakfast for dinner – focusing around pumpkin pancakes.
3. What is a favorite Fall photo (or photos) you’ve taken? These photos were taken two years ago. I DIE. Look at my little boy!!
4. Football – love it or hate it (maybe it steals your hubby away)? I’m not a fan. I think covering football for so many years kind of tainted my view of the sport. I’m lucky that my husband isn’t really a huge football fan.
5. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? I remember being a witch a few times. I apparently made for a really great witch! (I don’t know what that says about me…)
6. Pumpkins or Ghosts or both? Pumpkins! I have so many ceramic pieces that are pumpkins. Really cute pumpkins. I’m not a fan of scary Halloween stuff. Movies or props. It’s just not for me.
7. What’s your favorite fall fashion item (boots? scarves? sweaters?, etc.) I kind of love a good scarf. And sweater.
8. Is “leaf pile jumping” your thing or not? For my son? Totally. For myself? Maybe. We have so many leaves in our yard. We’ll be mulching until April – I do not exaggerate about this. So many leaves. I hate them by December.
9. Is “It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” a must-watch at your house? I love the movie, but our son (who just turned 3) has never seen it! Maybe this year? I hope so, at least!
10. What are you going to be for Halloween this year (or your kids…)? We haven’t thought of this yet! Our first year, we were Dorothy, the Scarecrow and Toto. The next year, Lucas was a dinosaur and last year he was Winnie the Pooh.