List of Fives Meme
Five Things I Have a Passion For
1. My family. I miss a lot of my extended family and wish we had more time/funds to travel to see everyone.
2. My cat. I just love her.
4. Music. I used to attend SO MANY concerts before baby was born. We have several scheduled (tickets purchased!) this year and I’m so excited that we’re coming out of the sleepless fog we’ve been in for almost two years.
5. Photos/Photography/Scrapbooking. I have always loved to take photos, whether it was at summer camp or in college and now of my little guy running around. I don’t remember ever not having a camera. I know I’m not the best photographer out there, but it’s so important to me to capture memories and people close to me on film (or in digital format now).
Five Things I Would Like to do Before I Die
1. Travel to Europe
2. Expand our family – another child? A grandchild? (ONE day, not when he’s a teenager.) Another pet?
3. Start a tradition of “adopting” a family during the holidays. I’d like to give back more than we do now.
4. Help design/build our forever home (because I don’t think our current house is our forever home.)
5. Retire. And travel. I really want to enjoy retirement.
Five Things I Say A Lot
1. Be gentle (or be nice) to Chloe!
2. What are you doing? (Can you tell I have a toddler?)
3. Love. (in response to something I really do love/like at the moment.)
4. Don’t bite. (this is said often to the cat AND the toddler.)
5. Love you. (said often to the husband, toddler and cat.)
Five Books and/or Magazines I Have Read Lately
1. I’m currently reading Jane Green’s “Family Pictures”. I love Jane Green.
2. Real Simple
3. HGTV Magazine
4. Weight Watchers magazine
5. Kitty Cat, Kitty Cat, Are You Waking Up? (just keeping it real, y’all.)
Five Favorite Movies (maybe you’ve seen them Five times…)
1. Lion King
2. He’s Just Not That Into You
3. Love Actually
4. The Holiday
5. Notting Hill
Five Places I Would Love to Travel
2. Hawaii (I’ve been once. LOVED every minute of it. Especially the minutes that were filled with fresh pineapple.)
3. Italy (People I know have gone recently or are currently there and I’m so jealous.)
4. London. I’m so fascinated by this city and people who live there.
5. the Caribbean. We’ve been to the Bahamas, but I think I need to see more.
Five People I Invite to do this Meme