I find myself not wanting a ton of stuff during the holidays and over the years, what I want has shifted. (Personally, I’d rather buy fun toys for my toddler, than spend money on myself.) That said, I love getting new running gear. And accessories for running. Basically anything that is going to make running more enjoyable for me.
I’ve already told you a few bigger things (and offered up a giveaway for runners!) and now we need to talk stocking stuffers. These aren’t generally things I’d give as a main gift, but I’d gladly give or receive these small items.
1. GU Chomps for races. I do really well with the Gu Chomps during longer runs. They give me a boost of energy and a few extra calories I need during races and long training runs.
2. Moji mini massager. This thing is awesome. I received one to try out and it’s small enough to fit in my work bag or purse. After any type of run (especially the treadmill, for me) I tend to have soreness/knots in my legs. I use this massager to work those knots out. I’ve even used it on my husband’s back. We’re big fans of the Moji.
3. Zim’s Max-Freeze Spray. This helps with deeper soreness. I’ve used certain gels in the past for my back and shoulders and this does the trick. I love that it isn’t greasy, as the gels I have used tend to leave their marks on my clothes.
4. iTunes gift cards. I love listening to music when I run and gift cards are perfect for me.
5. Bodyglide. I’ve received this before and I’d happily accept it again. It does wonders for me in regards to chafing (because nobody wants/needs chafing.)
**Some the links above are affiliate links. I’ve received some of the mentioned items to try out and give my honest opinion. All opinions are my own and I haven’t been compensated for this post.
What would you add to this list? Are you buying gifts for a runner this holiday season?
The epic running giveaway ends on Wednesday. Be sure to enter – six people will win items!