The following post contains affiliate links. While I may be compensated, all opinions are my own.
When my husband asks me what I would like for Christmas, I can’t often come up with big things for him to purchase. Stocking stuffers, though, are a whole different story. You don’t have to break the bank to get nice stocking stuffers that people can really use and enjoy. The following are 6 items for under $15 (most are under $10.)
- Gift cards – think coffee shops, Amazon, department stores, iTunes. Gift cards work for most ANYONE. I personally love Amazon, but then I end up buying things for other people (like my kids.) But I also love Amazon gift cards for Kindle books. I have a serious Kindle problem and I’m more than happy to allow someone to help foot the bill.
- EOS lip balm. Beauty and skin care products can be a great idea for that glamorous loved one in your life. When it comes to beating the dry and harsh conditions of winter, Evolution of Smooth Lip Balm is always a great choice and perfect for stockings. EOS lip balm is a product that launched in the early 2000s. Known for its signature spherical shape, the EOS lip balms quickly gained popularity with makeup artists and YouTube gurus like Michelle Phan. Not only do they have a cool and funky design, but they’re totally moisturizing and packed with skin-friendly ingredients. EOS offers plenty of fruity scents, in addition to more gourmand scents that are perfect for the holiday season. They recently released a collection of lip balms that give a shimmery finish with a touch of color.I keep EOS lip balm in my purse and use it daily during the winter! And this Vanilla Mint is less than $3 (and an add-on item) on Amazon. It’s in my cart, just waiting for checkout.
- Chocolates – dark chocolate, milk chocolate. You can’t really go wrong. I live in a city with a few local chocolate shops and I’ve received (and given) chocolate truffles for Christmas before. If you don’t have access to local chocolate, buy your loved one her favorite chocolate and put it in her stocking. (Chocolate with caramel? Seriously. Can do no wrong.)
- Ear buds – perfect for running or when I’m watching a show on my phone at the gym. I don’t often have enough of these, so extra pairs are appreciated. I’m fine with using the ones that came with my phone, but they aren’t the most comfortable. However, these AmazonBasics pair are similar to a set I have right now – and they’re well under $10 a pair. Not bad for something that keeps getting lost in my house and purse.
- Fitbit replacement bands. I love my Fitbit Flex, and I liked the original band (slate color), but I got bored with that easily. I love to switch up the colors and patterns I’m wearing depending on my outfit (or how my week is going.) These are small, so perfect for the stocking!
- Jamberry wraps. My love for Jamberry is strong (and it’s why I’ve been a consultant for over a year.) There is something for everyone with Jamberry, and you could even split sheets or create a pedicure pack (cutting the sheet down and including a few simple tools that one might need.) You can get a sheet of Jamberry wraps for $15 – or get 4 sheets for $45. And they last for a long time. One sheet can do at least 2 manicures and your manicure could last two weeks or longer.
What is your favorite stocking stuffer (to give or to receive)?