I wish I’d thought of these when I threw my son’s Dinosaur Train birthday party a few years ago. His birthday is in August and these strawberry kiwi frozen yogurt dinosaurs would have been the perfect treat for his summertime birthday party! They’re very simple to make, and fun for kids.
(By the way, have you seen the dinosaur party? While the cake didn’t go as planned, the rest of his party was a blast.)
Dinosaur Silicone Mold (affiliate link)
1. After gathering all of your ingredients, you will first cut the fuzzy skin off of your kiwis.
2. Dice the kiwis very small. Refer to photo.
3. Add a layer of yogurt to your silicone molds. Do not add any oil or non-stick sprays. Silicone molds do not need it.
4. Add a heaping tablespoon of diced kiwis.
5. Fill the remainder of the mold with strawberry yogurt.
6. Use the back of a butter knife to scrape across the top of the mold to remove any excess yogurt.
7. Freeze the yogurt treats for at least 3 hours.
8. Simply pop your yogurt treats from the silicone mold and enjoy!
Think of this frozen treat for a play date or a summertime snack. (You know, in case you don’t have a dinosaur party you’re planning.)
What kind of summer treats are you into these days?