Today I’m linking up with Neely for Sunday Social. She presents a list of questions. We answer. And hopefully I’ll discover some new (FUN!) blogs. (I don’t recall how I came across her blog, but it was recent. And I’m loving it.)
1. Favorite breakfast food – Apple cinnamon oatmeal. The two-year-old used to eat mine, while we ate breakfast together, but now he has his own bowl, while I’m free to eat my own bowl, and we don’t fight over the last bite. (Sometimes it’s still sweet when he asks for a bite of mine.)
2. Best way to spend a free day – Free day? What’s that? I’d start it by taking a leisurely walk or run, maybe catching up on blogs or a book? Yesterday I had a “free” day with my toddler, and we spent it running errands. Because that’s my life.
3. Airline ticket to anywhere in the world….where would you go and why? London. I’ve never been and it’s my dream trip. I love how people speak there. I want their accent.
4. You can only leave the house with one thing…what is it? My cell phone. Duh.
5. How do you take your coffee? I don’t drink coffee! (I KNOW. I’m the minority here.)
So. Where would you go – and why – if you had an airline ticket to take you somewhere?