I realized I’m not very interesting today. And this week might not be that interesting. Just not as much going on – yet I still feel very anxious. So. You’re going to get my list of events/things-to-do this week.
1. Figure out what the next steps are in the house buying process since the house was great, but it’s roof was not. It’s a sad, sad roof. If things go well, we’ll be on track and moving in come December. If things don’t go our way, I guess we see about pulling out of the deal.
2. Work. I have a few stories to write. And podcasts to edit. Gotta get those done…and email this guy who emailed me today wanting to get together for lunch when his band is in town. Sounds kind of creepy, but they might make for a good interview. I’ll have them visit me in the office, where I have plenty of back-up.
3. Ceramics class. That’s always a highlight of my week.
4. Run. Lots and lots of running.
5. Driving to Charlotte Thursday after work, with April.
6. Going to see NKOTB on Thursday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. Travel back to Asheville, head to the gourd-gala at Laura’s house.
8. Power of Pink Relay. Possibly run two legs of the relay because of one of our members has a pretty serious injury. (I hope I can run 8 miles!)
11. Get ready for election day in the office. A 12-hour workday.
12. Pack? Not sure about that yet.
That might be it. I’m going to bed now. My goal is to be in bed by 10, and I’m 15 minutes away from my goal…