This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DoMoreForYourWholeMouth #ColgatePartner #CollectiveBias
Self-care can look like many things, and this year I am striving to really focus on my overall health. I started exercising in the mornings, which means I am waking up before 5:30am. That means I have to really focus on getting good rest, and getting to bed on time. I’ve come up with several self-care habits that I can do every night – and everything is achievable!
I thrive on routine, and my body appreciates when I stick to a healthy routine. My evening self-care includes everything from a bath bomb (which I may or may not use on a nightly basis) to a face mask and my Colgate TotalSF Advanced Whitening Toothpaste. There are two things you can count on me doing every night – brushing my teeth with Colgate TotalSF and reading a few pages in my e-reader.
Interested in trying the new Colgate TotalSF? Click on the above photo to add the items to your cart!
Pictured in my evening self-care kit is my trusty Kindle, a face mask, bath bomb, an essential oil blend for relaxation, a new toothbrush – essential during this time of sickness in our house, and Colgate TotalSF Advanced Whitening Toothpaste!
1. The essential oil blend is a roller bottle with fractionated coconut oil and a few drops of lavender. That’s all you need to help with bringing a sense of calm in the evenings. The bottle is small enough to keep on your nightstand, or when you’re traveling.
2. My e-reader has been part of my life for more than three years and I can’t say enough good things about it.
3. I’ve written about bath bombs several times. I enjoy making them for myself and my family, and sometimes I’ll find them on sale and stock up. They make me feel good, and I like using them at least once a week.
4. Face masks are a newer addition to my routine. I bought several over the holidays and they’re so simple to use. I can even brush my teeth while doing a mask!
5. Which then leads me to my dental health. My husband and I used the original Colgate TotalSF for years, and we would often buy different types, but now we are back to sharing toothpaste again! Colgate TotalSF strengthens enamel, offers sensitivity relief and freshens breath. Colgate TotalSF also whitens teeth, which most of us want. My dentist has been on me about my enamel for more than a year, and as I’ve gotten older my teeth have gotten more sensitive. I’m excited that I now have a toothpaste that helps in all areas.
I’m also trying to drink more water, so I’ve added that into my evening routine. Since my teeth can be sensitive, I prefer using a straw – and I made the switch to reusable straws last year!
I’ve been working on these new habits for almost two months and I’m loving the results. I’m well rested and my overall health is improving.
Of course, I love a good deal (which you’re already getting at Walmart.) Right now you can earn cash back on your purchase when you use Ibotta – and who doesn’t love earning cash back!
What are you doing to take care of yourself in this season?